Though the 2013 season has come and gone, memories of rafting and kayaking remain with us forever. Gratefully, those unforgettable whitewater moments are often caught by camera – the thrilling runs over Husum Falls, your crewmate falling out of the boat, riding the bull at Rattlesnake rapid. Isn’t it nice having that image with water spurting from your nose captured for eternity (and posted on Facebook)?
We here at Wet Planet love seeing the photos from our river trips – and better still, hearing the laughter when our rafters view their post-trip photos. To share these good times, we invite you to submit your favorite photos from being on the river this season!
PHOTO COMPETITION: Enter your favorite photo(s) from time spent on the White Salmon River this season for a chance to win two spots on our Full-Day White Salmon rafting trip (value $250)! The runner-up will receive two panini sandwiches + two draft beers in our new café (value $23.90).
Entries can include up to a sequence of 3 photos and must be submitted by Thursday, November 13th. Selection of the five best entries will posted on our blog the following week. Then you get to vote – the photo(s) with the most “likes” will be the winner!
• One entry per person.
• The entry can consist of one photo or maximum three photos in sequence.
• The entry should be complete with caption (maximum 280 characters and rated pg-13).
• Email entries to email@example.com
• Entries must be submitted by 5:00pm on Thursday, November 13th.
• Selection of the best 5 entries will be posted to the Wet Planet blog on Friday, November 14th.
• The photo(s) with the most “likes” by Friday, November 22nd will be the winner!
THEME OF THE CONTEST: The photo(s) should be humorous and entertaining in nature. Be creative (but appropriate) with your captions and/or commentary!