- Pull over at a riverside hot springs for a therapeutic soak.
- Stop to explore a side canyon or creek for a short hike.
- Discover evidence of past civilizations and try to decipher pictographs and petroglyphs painted and etched onto smooth granite walls.
- Hike up to the rim of the canyon for an unparalleled view to enjoy a beautiful sunset.
- Sleep outside on a pristine white sandy beach and awake in the morning to the warm rays of the sun drifting across your face.
- Delight in the smell of a hearty breakfast emerging from the kitchen as your guides offer you a fresh cup of coffee.
These are the simple pleasures of spending multiple days on a river trip with Wet Planet.
We offer a variety of the country’s best all-around multi-day river trips suitable for everyone from first-timers to the most experienced whitewater rafters. These adventures are perfect for families of all ages and individuals looking for a fun and purposeful vacation.
Whether you’re floating through Idaho’s remote wilderness canyons of the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness on a 6-day Main Salmon River Rafting Trip or exploring the desert canyons of Eastern Oregon on a 5-day Owyhee River Rafting Trip, you are sure to walk away from our trips full of memories and ready to plan your next Wet Planet adventure!
Our guides love catering our river trips to the guests’ specific interests. If you like to spend your afternoons relaxing, reading, or simply listening to the river currents, we’ll take care of everything. If you want to get involved with cooking meals, we welcome the help.
More than anything else, we value the time spent on these incredible river journeys, experiencing the magic of river running with new friends and returning guests.