They first met on the river: he a raft guide, she an aspiring kayaker …
Tell us your river love story and win a whitewater
weekend for two!
This year we are celebrating several Wet Planet Weddings! Love is in the air at Wet Planet, and always has been. Why? Rivers bring people together. River trips can be very special bonding experiences. Many of us at Wet Planet have met our significant other or some of our best friends kayaking or rafting some river in a beautiful part of the world, and choose to continue to share this passion and life with each other. Do you have River Love Story to tell?
THE VALENTINE’S DAY RIVER LOVE COMPETITION: Tell us your story about love found on the river, meeting your best friends on the river, or your love for a river, and win a Whitewater Weekend for Two! Includes a Rafting Trip on the White Salmon River OR Wind River, 1 night lodging, and the worlds best pizza with a local brew at Solstice Wood Fired Cafe.
Entries can be written or video, and must be submitted by February 24th. Selection of the five most captivating entries will be made and posted on our blog the week following. Then you get to vote: the story with the most “likes” will be the winner!
- Entries must be a written story, poem, or video
- Maximum 500 words for written entries
- Maximum 3 minutes for video
- Photographs allowed, maximum 2
- Content must be respectful and rated pg13 to be considered
- Entries must be submitted by 5:00pm Feb. 24th, 2013
- Send entries to email@example.com
- Entries must be submitted by February 24th
- Selection of the best 5 entries will be posted to the Wet Planet blog on Wed., Feb. 27th
- The story with the most “likes” by Sunday March 3rd will be the winner!
THEME OF THE CONTEST:
Tell us your river love story: about meeting your significant other or your best friends on the river; about your love of kayaking or rafting; about your love for a particular river; about your love for rivers in general.