Farm-to-Table Food Goodness at Wet Planet on the White Salmon River
The Wet Planet Café + Grill is open May through September 11:30am – 6:00pm.
Whether you just worked up an appetite while rafting or kayaking on the White Salmon River, finished an amazing waterfall hike, or call The Gorge home, come check out the Wet Planet Café + Grill—the perfect culinary eddy. Swing by for a tasty burger or a refreshing local beer!
Combining high-quality Farm-to-Table food, local beer on tap, a selection of local wines, and a down to earth atmosphere, the Wet Planet Café + Grill is open spring through fall. The menu includes roasted salmon tacos with freshly caught salmon from the Klickitat River, burgers featuring grass-fed beef, and much more, all with an emphasis on locally sourced ingredients. Kathy Watson, former owner of Nora’s Table and locally-renowned chef, redesigned the Wet Planet Cafe and Grill Menu in April of 2015 to align with Wet Planet’s core commitment to support the local community and sustainable business practices and we’ve kept adding to it ever since.
Located walking distance from Husum Falls, the café creates the perfect stopping point for the whitewater rafting, kayaking, and greater White Salmon River Valley and Columbia River Gorge communities. While the Wet Planet Café & Grill pairs well with a day of whitewater, we’re open for everyone.
So, what does Farm-to-Table mean? It’s simple: the food we’re serving comes straight from local farms and the local community. Check out Wet Planet Café’s local food vendors and partners and see where your delicious meals and beverages come from!
- Our Salmon Tacos and Salmon Sandwich are made with freshly caught fish from the Klickitat River, provided by Wild Columbia Salmon.
- The Mountain Shadow Burgers are made with beef delivered directly to us by Mt. Shadow Natural Meats in Dufur, OR – no hormones, no antibiotics, and an all-grass diet.
- Buns for our burgers and sandwiches are baked locally by the White Salmon Baking Co.
- We smoke our pulled-pork right at Wet Planet, with meat from Mt. Shadow Natural Meats.
- Our cookie batter comes to us from the White Salmon Baking Co., and cookies are baked fresh at Wet Planet each day.
- Seasonal greens for our salads are sourced from Stonework Farms at the White Salmon Farmer’s Market.
- You’ll find a selection of local beer on tap, from brewers such as Everybody’s Brewing (White Salmon, WA), Pfriem Family Brewers (Hood River, OR), and Backwoods Brewing (Carson, WA).
- Our wines come directly from some of our favorite local wineries: AniChe Winery (Underwood, WA), COR Cellars (Lyle, WA), Naked Winery (Hood River, OR), Syncline Wine Cellars (Lyle, WA) and White Salmon Vineyard (White Salmon, WA).
Hungry yet? Check out the full Wet Planet Cafe and Grill Menu.