The Wet Planet Rafting and Kayaking headquarters is just an hour and fifteen minutes east of Portland, OR. Nestled down in the Columbia River Gorge between Mt. Adams and Mt. Hood, we are located along the bank of the White Salmon River, just feet away from the legendary Husum Falls. We are located at the put-in for the Lower White Salmon and the take-out for the Middle White Salmon.
At our headquarters, we provide our guests with all of the amenities necessary to complement an already incredible white water rafting trip or day of kayak instruction. Before their river rafting trip or kayak lessons, our guests will appreciate the convenience of private parking and changing rooms. After the trip, we provide the perfect atmosphere to hang out and relive your white water river rafting or kayaking adventure while checking out 8×10 digital photos of the trip, re-fueling with a burger and beer at the Wet Planet Café & Grill, or enjoying your favorite hot drink from the Wet Planet espresso bar.
We are the only river company in the region to offer all of the following:
- Riverside Picnic Area
- Full Espresso Bar, with hot & cold drinks, and snacks
- The Wet Planet Cafe – good food with local beers (on tap) and wines
- On-site photo viewing room where you can enjoy and/or purchase photographs of your trip
- Retail shop with souvenirs, t-shirts, river clothing and gear, and any last minute items, such as sunscreen or sunglasses, that you might have forgotten
- Private Parking
- Hot Shower
- Changing Rooms
- Camping for guests on multi-day trips or courses
- Private on-site kayaking pool
- Plenty of space to relax alongside the river
With packages for all levels and ages of rafters and kayakers, we are confident you will find the white water river rafting or kayaking adventure you have been looking for with Wet Planet Rafting and Kayaking. Please take this opportunity to check out some of our great day-trip river rafting runs on the White Salmon River, Wind River, Tieton River, Farmlands, and the Klickitat River.